Want to study in China? Students studying at or applying to study at Zhejiang Province’s higher education institutions (HEIs) are eligible for Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
About the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships
The program is open for Bachelor, Master, Doctoral applicants who wish to study in the province of Zhejiang, China.
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs should be under 30 years old and hold High School Diplomas.
- Applicants who apply for postgraduate programs should be under 35 years old and hold Bachelor Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants who apply for doctoral degree programs should be under 40 years old and hold Master Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
(2) Other requirements
- Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports;
- Applicants should observe disciplines and obey laws.
- Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for programs taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
- No other scholarships.
Eligible Countries: International
Study at China
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Class A Scholarship: The Class A Scholarship sponsors students at a rate of 30,000 RMB/person/year.
- Class B Scholarship: The Class B Scholarship sponsors students at a rate of 20,000 RMB/person/year.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships, kindly log in to the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University（hzic.at0086.cn/student, Google or 360 Browser).
Then follow these steps: Finish the major application. Fill in the forms and upload the following required documents in clear scanned copies, then submit them.
Second step: Please choose Chinese Local Government Scholarship→ Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship-Type A (for master`s and doctoral applicants) / Type B (for bachelor`s applicants) to finish the scholarship application.
(1) A photocopy of a valid passport
(2) Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English. Applicants who are still studying in schools should submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school.
Note: Applicants who apply for the program with a pre-graduation certificate should provide the highest degree certificate before the registration date, or the admission will be disqualified.
(3) Photocopies of language proficiency (Chinese or English) certificates or the original language certificate of the teaching language (Chinese or English) during the highest education.
(4) Two letters of recommendation written and signed by professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English, with their phone number and email address. (applicants for the type B do not need to provide them)
(5) Resume (applicants for undergraduate programs do not need to provide it)
(6) Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if available) (applicants for the type B do not need to provide them)
(7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in Chinese or English. The form printed by the Chinese quarantine authority must cover all of the items listed in it. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months.
(8) Certificate of No Criminal Record
(9) For applicants under the age of 18, a letter of Authorization for Parents and a letter of Guarantee for Guardian shall be submitted. The guardian shall be a Chinese adult or foreigner residing in China.
(10) Receipt of the application fee (RMB400). The fee cannot be returned.
- Application Results
ZJSU will review and evaluate the scholarship applications of the admitted students, and the scholarship recipients will be notified by email and SMS in the online application system of ZJSU in early July 2021.
30th April 2021