The University of Warwick, one of UK’s top Universities is offering fully funded Chancellors international scholarships to applicants who wish to pursue a PhD program by October 2017. About 25 scholarships will be given out which will cover full tuition fees and a maintenance stipend. Eligible applicant must be classified as oversea students for fees purposes.
Only eligible applicants will be considered for this award. However, its important that you meet the following requirements before you begin your application:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2017.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Fields of study
All PhD programs at University of Warwick, UK
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship is fully funded and covers the following;
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £19,740 at 16/17 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2017/18)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,539* for full time award holders in 2017/18)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
How to apply
To ensure a hitch free application, endeavor to follow the instructions below;
- New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2016 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for this scholarship is Wednesday, 18th January 2017
Important points to note
- The University of Warwick Chancellors international scholarship is fully funded and covers tuition fees and monthly living allowance.
- Applicants are strongly advised to read Guidance notes for applicants (PDF Document) and PGR Scoring Criteria(PDF Document) before they start their application.
- Deadline for scholarship application is 18th January 2017