The University of Toronto calls for applications from international female students to apply for the University of Toronto Scholarship, Canada 2018-2019. The Scholarship is designed for international students pursuing Master’s and PhD scholarships.
The University of Toronto (U of T,Toronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. Originally controlled by the Church of England, the university assumed its present name in 1850 upon becoming a secular institution.
Location: University of Toronto, Canada
Nationality: International candidates (citizens and permanent residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible)
Study level: Master’s or PhD programme
Value of the scholarship: $4,000 USD for one year
Eligibility: Applicant must be
- Registered to a full-time Master’s or Doctoral Program at the university.
- A female student
- Meet the admission requirement to the school (Merit TOFEL score or academic performance)
- Admitted to a full-time degree.
How to apply:
You have to submit all of the requirement documents to the office of the Graduate Award: 63 St. George Street, 2nd floor reception, in hard copy by deadline. Those requirement documents are:
- Completed application form: Find it here:
- Click here to go to pdf information sheet
- Official university or college transcript (Must be mailed directly to the register office)
- TOEFEL Score or equivalent with documentation
- Three confidential letters of reference, to be submitted directly by referee.
- Please type (no smaller than 12 point) or print all information
- A copy of visa
Deadline: December 1st, 2017 (no later than 4:30pm)