The University of Tilburg, Netherlands is offering approximately 38 scholarships to students to pursue an MA, MSc or LLM program in University of Tilburg. Scholarship covers €5,000 living expenses, and a partial tuition fee waiver of up to €10,000 meaning that students will only pay a tuition fee of €2,500. The deadline for scholarship application is 1st April 2014.
For the academic year 2014-2015 Tilburg University has 39 scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a Master’s program at Tilburg University (MA, MSc or LLM).
The Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence includes:
- A scholarship of € 5000 for living expenses;
- A partial tuition waiver of up to € 10,000 which means students will only pay a tuition fee of € 2,500
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to a Master’s program:
- Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to one of the graduate programs at Tilburg University for the academic year 2014-2015*
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
- Candidates must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University.
Fields of study
Scholarship is provided to pursue any MA, MSc or LLM program in University of Tilburg.
What the scholarship covers
Scholarship covers €5000 living expenses, and a partial tuition fee waiver of up to €10000 meaning that students will only pay a tuition fee of €2500.
How to apply
- Download the scholarship application form
- State in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) in a relevant (under)graduate program, by providing your calculated GPA and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class.
- Send the Scholarship Application Form together with your application for the Master’s program before the Scholarship deadline of 1 April 2014
*Please note that students starting their program in February 2015 are also eligible for the Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, but do need to meet the deadline of 1 April 2014. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st April 2014