The University of Sydney is awarding scholarships to foreign students who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at the university. The scholarship will cover tuition fees and living expenses of students.
The University of Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarship is funded by the University of Sydney and each individual faculty. It will cover both the tuition fees and living expenses of the student.
To be considered for this award, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be classified as international student commencing full-time enrolment in a higher degree by research (HDR) at the University of Sydney.
- Applicant should be undertaking study in a subject area identified by the university as within the areas of its research concentration.
- Applicant should not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian research doctorate or, if undertaking a research masters degree, should not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian research masters.
- Should not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian government makes a substantial contribution.
Fields of study
All Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at the university of Sydney, Australia.
What the scholarship covers
The university of Sydney International scholarship will cover expenses such as tuition fees and living expenses.
How to apply
To be considered for this award, your application must be received by the following deadlines;
- 31 July of the previous year for Semester 1 (March) commencement
- 15 December of the previous year for Semester 2 (July) commencement