The University of Queensland in Australia is offering a number of partial scholarships to international students who intend to study at the Engineering and Information Technology at the undergraduate level. Scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees and will be awarded to applicants with good academic records.
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be classified as international student for fee purposes.
- The scholarships are available for students applying for one of the following programs with credit from previous studies:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible.
- The scholarships are available for international students who have completed postsecondary studies and are eligible for credit articulation.
Fields of study
The scholarship is for students who intend pursueing an undergraduate program in the fields of Engineering and Information Technology.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship covers 50% tuition fees, meaning that half of the tuition fees will be taken care of by the scholarship while the student pays the rest.
How to apply
Application for scholarship is by E-mail or post. Please follow the instructions below to ensure a hitch –free application:
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture, and Information Technology online form and submit to the Faculty Office
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 31st October 2016.
Important points to note
- The Queensland University Scholarship is partially funded and covers only 50% of tuition fees. This means that the student will have to pay the other part of the tuition if awarded this scholarship.
- The eligible programs are Engineering and Information Technology at Queensland University, Australia
Application is by email or post and deadline is by 31st October 2016.