The University of Nottingham in Malaysia is offering the developing solutions masters scholarships to students. This scholarship targets students from developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters program at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education. About 10 scholarships will be awarded.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the following conditions has to be met:
- Applicants must be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Must be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Must have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Must complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
Fields of study
The scholarship will be given out for students to pursue the following masters programs:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental Monitoring & Management
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship covers 100% tuition fees for the duration of the program.
How to apply
Applicants must download the Download the Application Form (pdf). After filling the form, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia. Contact the scholarship provider here for more information on how to apply.
The deadlines for scholarship applications are:
- Application for September 2016 intake is open from 15 March 2016 and closed by 31 July 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by 15 August 2016
- Application for December 2016 intake is open from 1 June 2016 and closes by 15 October 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by 30 October 2016
Important points to note
- The University of Nottingham, Malaysia awards 10 scholarships which is 100% tuition fees to students from developing countries.
- To apply for the scholarship, you need to download the application form fill it and send to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- Applications must be received before the deadlines stated above.