The University of New Haven is receiving applications for its International Presidential Scholarships from outstanding students to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States. The scholarship is strictly based on merit.
About University of New Haven
The University of New Haven (UNH) is a private university located in West Haven, Connecticut, which borders the larger city of New Haven and Long Island Sound. Established in 1920, UNH offers 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs with popular majors include Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration, Forensic Science and Technology, and Psychology.
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $24,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is provided to learn any undergraduate course offered by the University of New Haven.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from any recognized university.
- You remain a full-time undergraduate student while maintaining satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree and a B (3.0) cumulative grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for one of our academic programs, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and a resume or curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, GMAT/GRE scores are required for International applicants who wish to be considered for the grant
- Language Requirement: For this program, candidates are required TOEFL of 75, or IELTS of 6.0, or PTE of 50, or completion of the University of New Haven’s Academic English Preparatory Program. Certain majors may require higher English test scores.
The bursary provides awards range from $20,000 – $24,000 per academic year during their enrollment at the University of New Haven.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020