The University of Melbourne, Australia is awarding undergraduate scholarships to qualified international students who apply to study in the university. Scholarship will cover tuition fees only. Successful applicants will have to take care of their living and other expenses.
The International Undergraduate Scholarship program was set up by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population. A total of 50 scholarships are usually awarded yearly.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicant must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course.
- Must have achieved excellent final year school results as follows;
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44
- Must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
Fields of study
Scholarship will be awarded for all undergraduate programs at University of Melbourne, Australia.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover tuition fees only in the following order;
- A one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree or,
- a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree or,
- A 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
How to apply
No separate application is needed for this scholarship. You will be automatically considered once you have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree program. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st November 2015