The University of Macquarie is offering Vice-Chancellors scholarships to international students to pursue both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in University of Macquarie, Australia. This is a full scholarship and covers a range of full international tuition fees. To qualify for this award, undergraduate applicants should have a minimum of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 and for postgraduate study, a minimum GPA of of 3.7 out of 4.0. The deadline for scholarship application is September 30th 2014.
The 2015 Vice-Chancellors International Scholarship is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. This is a full scholarship and covers a range of full international tuition fees. Note thatdue to an increase in the popularity of the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships the GPA requirements have increased to minimum 3.7 for Postgraduate and ATAR 96 for Undergraduate.
Applicants should meet the following requirements before applying for this scholarship:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 96 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
Please do not apply if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT
- You currently received full scholarship from Macquarie University you must wait at least one year after you complete your current degree to apply another full scholarship.
What the scholarship covers
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available across most courses* to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for scholarship application is September 30th 2014