The University of East Anglia, UK is offering undergraduate scholarships to international students who wish to enroll for studies. The scheme consists of 50 prizes; Vice Chancellor’s prices and International UG prices.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicant must be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See our fees and funding page if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2017.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organizations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply).
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School are not eligible to apply.
Fields of study
All undergraduate study programs at University of East Anglia, UK
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship award covers the following:
- Vice Chancellor’s Prizes will account for 50% of tuition fee
- International UG Prizes will account for 25% of tuition fee
How to apply
Applicants need to first apply for admission into the University of East Anglia and and receive an offer before applying for this scholarship. Once you have been given a study offer, you can apply for this scholarship using this application form. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is June 1st 2017.