The University of Bocconi, Italy is offering 30 need-based scholarships to international students to pursue a Bachelor program or a combined Bachelor and Master in Science program. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees worth approximately €11,000 per year for a maximum of 3 academic years, for Bachelor program or 5 academic years, for the law program.
Università Bocconi offers up to 30 need-based scholarships to international students applying to a Bachelor program or a Law Program at Bocconi for the AY 2014-2015. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into consideration the students’ academic profiles. The Scholarship provides a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 11,000.00 per year for a maximum of 3 academic years (for Bachelor programs) or 5 academic years (for the Law program). The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria. Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of the applicant’s selected Bocconi admission’s session.
Applicants must be:
- Non-Italian citizenship.
- non-Italian residence
- A non-Italian High School Diploma earned in Italy or abroad.
Students who meet any of the following conditions will not be taken into consideration:
- previously enrolled in an undergraduate program or in a Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s Program in Italy or abroad;
- have earned an Undergraduate or Graduate level university degree
- Recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2014-15 by private or public institutions.
Field of study
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law at the Bocconi University.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship provides a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 11,000.00 per year for a maximum of 3 academic years (for Bachelor programs) or 5 academic years (for the Law program).
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here for more information on how to apply
Scholarship application deadline
The application deadlines are:
- For discover Your Talent: December 21, 2013.
- For first round/Winter: January 15, 2014.
- For Second/Spring round: open on 16 January and close on March 20, 2014.