The University of Kent is offering undergraduate scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their study in the University. This is a partial scholarship and is worth £5000 per year. Nationals of any country paying overseas fees can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Kent, situated in the UK has a long standing tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must have applied for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent.
- Applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional).
- The University of Kent must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Fields of study
All bachelors’ degree programs offered at University of Kent, UK.
What the scholarship covers
Scholarship worth £5000 will be awarded to selected students towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to apply
Follow the steps below to submit a successful application;
- Log into applicant portal
- Once logged in, click on my scholarship and bursaries, you will see full list of scholarships you may apply for. Note that you will only be able to apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer.
- Next, click on apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
- You will be required to upload an essay which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 31st May 2016