The Warren Wilson College USA, is offering both merit and need-based scholarships to international students. These Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate students.
Warren Wilson College is a private four-year liberal arts college near Asheville, North Carolina, in the Swannanoa Valley. The college offers classes in a range of disciplines with Environmental Studies and Creative Writing among the most popular.
Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Academic Scholarships: These range from $4,000-18,000 USD.
Milepost One Scholarship: These are fully-funded scholarships.
Number of Scholarships: Warren Wilson awards up to 25 full-tuition Milepost One scholarships per year to students with total family income levels equal to or below $125,000 per year.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, students must:
- Be admitted to Warren Wilson College for the first-time, as a full-time undergraduate;
- Have a minimum 3.0 weighted high school GPA;
- Complete the application requirements by the deadline;
- Have a Total Family Income equal to or less than $125,000;
- Live on campus and participate in the Warren Wilson Work Program;
- File a 2018-2019 FAFSA using their 2016 taxes and send to Warren Wilson College by March 1, 2018 (school code: 002979);
- International Students must complete the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application;
- Students selected for FAFSA verification must complete verification requirements by March 1, 2018;
- Be enrolled full time;
- Maintain consecutive enrollment.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
- Submit the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application with your admissions application. Please note students who wish to apply for financial need-based aid must do so at the time of submitting your admission application!
- Students financial need awards will be processed through our financial aid office and awarded within 2 weeks of acceptance.
How to Apply:
The only scholarship that requires an application separate from your application for admission is Milepost One. You are automatically considered for other scholarships.