Sheffield Hallam University is offering Transform Together Scholarships to international students for full time taught course in 2016/2017. Scholarships will be given to students who do not only demonstrate excellent academic achievement but also ambition, determination and dedication.
Applicant must meet the following requirements to qualify for this award:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student.
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus.
- Be self-funding your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
Fields of study
All undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs at Sheffield Hallam University. We welcome scholarship applications from all offer holders and particularly encourage scholarship applications from those holding offers for:
- MSc Advanced Computer Networks
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Biomedical Laboratory Science
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc International Marketing
- MA Media Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport Business Management
- MSc Sports Engineering
What the scholarship covers
The Sheffield Hallam scholarship covers a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
How to apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Check you meet you the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, apply online using the appropriate link below
Please note you can make changes to your application form after you have submitted it. Any changes must be made before the closing dates listed below.
- Send your transcripts to support your scholarship application to [email protected]
- Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts by
- 31 May 2016 for September 2016 start
- 1 November 2016 for January 2017 start
Please note if you have already submitted an application from to [email protected] you do not need to apply again.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st November 2016