Australia is a country and continent surrounded mainly by Indians and the wonderful Pacific ocean with Canberra as it’s capital. Whenever I hear of Australia, what comes to mind is kangaroos, however, Australia is much more than what comes to the minds of many people.
The friendly people, high standardized education and high standard of living is a major reason to consider studying in Australia. Despite what I usually read online about Australia being a Paradise, I decided to video-chat with a friend over there and he broke every piece down and I was really inspired.
You are on this page because you need a reason to study in Australia. Well, the reason is few scrolls away.
- Growing study destination – Australia is currently among the top 3 study destination in the world as English countries like the United States and UK keep strolling in to study. The country is multicultural with friendly natives and high quality education.
- Low cost of living – living in Australia is relatively lower and reasonable than any other study destinations like the US and UK. An international student is able to apply for a work permit which allows the student earn extra money in the course of studying abroad.
- Best universities – 7 Australian institutions made the top 100 best world universities and qualified to be linked among the best. An institution that is technological advance with an inspiring environment which makes learning an awesome experience and research a smooth ride deserves the honour of being among the best.
- Work – Is very easy to find work in Australia as a student and you can work up to 20 hours a week and still go home smiling with your paycheck in hand. Apart from the work that puts extra bucks in your pocket, looking for internships and apprenticeship that are related to the field you are studying will no doubt be an added advantage to your career.
- Diversify culture – Australia is a multicultural community and every international student have a lot to gain in terms of been exposed to an entirely different culture thereby adding a positive view about the world. Australian culture is fun filled and also aid to the development of young people.
- Recognition – All Australian institutions are international recognized and valued because of its reputation of been at the top in technological arena. Such recognition is something students have tapped into in other to come out with a degree that is recognized anywhere in the world.
- Scholarship – Australia does offer scholarship opportunities but been awarded such requires you to work hard for it cause is purely on merit. Having a scholarship will ease the financial burden that keeps weighing you down. That’s why all destinations leads to Australia.
- Career prospects – Being an Australia graduate will make you a desirable
Candidate for employment anywhere in the world. Employers can’t just overlook a raw talent. Well groomed from the soil of Australia.
- Research – Giving an opportunity to eligible professionals to enhance their career is what institutions in Australia offer serious students who are passionate about their course of study. This is also based on merit and very competitive. Only the best end up emerging from the crowd.
Australia have been proving herself worthy of all the honour accorded to her and has keep to being on top of the ladder for many years now, and i keep been baffled whenever another rarity springs forth. Australia is the best place to seek contentment and fulfillment in your career.