The Nigeria Excellence Scholarship in Information Sciences is been offered by the University of Strathclyde, a top university of technology in the UK to international students of Nigerian nationality or residency who are interested in studying in the university’s department of computer and information sciences.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is meant for applicants interested in studying Msc information management and Msc information and library studies. Applicants should be Nigerian students who will like to enroll for Masters full time program.
The scholarship which offers partial tuition is awarded by the Department of Computer and Information Sciences to Nigerian students to enroll for their maters program.
It is important to note that these scholarships are very competitive, the number of scholarships to be awarded is not stated but the scholarship is given only once to assist students with their tuition fees. Applicants who are successful will be given 3300 pounds to assist them with their tuition fees.
FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarships are awarded for the following programs Msc information management and Msc information and library studies.
- The scholarship is open to citizens or residents of Nigeria. Applicants are to fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for the scholarship
- Students must not be sponsored by government, education institution or employer. This means that students should fund themselves
- The students should be paying full international fees
- Students cannot hold this scholarship and another scholarship of the University of Strathclyde
- Students should have accepted a conditional offer to study a Masters course on a full time basis in the Faculty of Science by May 20 2016
- The students must be able to show academic excellence based on their past studies
- The students must provide evidence of their willingness to study at the University of Strathclyde
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are done online on the website of the school. While filling the application scholarship form, students will need to reveal why they will like to study at the University of Strathclyde. The students will also have to include a write up that will give an insight into how the course their studying fits their career. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for September 2016 entry is May 20 2016