The University of Lyon is giving out Masters Scholarships to international students with good academic record. About 60 scholarships will be awarded for a 10-month period. The amount of scholarship is 400 Euros or 800 Euros/month depending on the applicant’s file. The deadline for scholarship application varies according to the masters program.
You are student and look for a high-level Master’s degree program, innovative and internationally-oriented for Research and private sectors?
You wish to benefit from the cutting-edge research and innovative potential in France and in the Rhône-Alpes Region? For the 2014/2015 academic year, Université de Lyon is offering scholarships for foreign students having a high-level academic record and willing to join one of our Master’s degree programs
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level recognized by French Institutions.
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a License (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by French Institutions.
Fields of study/research
Scholarships will be awarded for the following programs:
Nanoscale Engineering Master’s Degree, ADMIRE Master’s Degree, Altervilles Master’s Degree, AlterEurope Master’s Degree, Public Policy Master’s Degree and Infectious Disease Master’s Degree.
What the scholarship covers
The amount of scholarship is 400 Euros or 800 Euros/month depending on the applicant’s file. Internship in priority in the Lyon-St Etienne area and forbidden in candidate’s country of origin Bursary maintained if the internship gratification is equal to or less than 436.05€ net per month (amount fixed according to the 2013 hourly rate of the SMIC minimum wage).
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Clickfor more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline
There are different deadlines for the different programs and they are as follows:
- Nanoscale Enginerring Master’s programme: The application deadline is July 1, 2014 for candidates who are nationals of the European Economic Area and May 31, 2014 for all other applicants.
- Altervilles Master’s programme : the application deadline is May 31th 2014.
- AlterEurope Master’s programme : the application deadline is June 15th 2014.
- Public Policies Master’s programme: the dead line application June 15th.