The Ministry of Education Singapore is offering an incredible scholarship program – The MOE Pre-University Scholarship 2016. This golden opportunity will be given to the finest students having an excellent academic record along with outclass co-curricular background.
The scholarship offers:
- Annual allowance: $750
- School fees: subject to an annual cap of $2,400
- Tenancy: 2 years( depend upon the good progress at the end of JCI)
Candidates are requested to read out the following guidelines to meet the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be Singaporean Citizens OR candidates who are non-Citizens must have one parent either mother or father from Singapore
- They must have a remarkable academic background and attained an aggregate of 8 points (not more than that) in the GCE O-Level Examination for English plus Mother Tongue/ Higher Mother Tongue plus 5 relevant subjects (According to the Pre-University Admission Criteria) / equivalent outcomes based on the internal assessment of the IP school.
- They should maintain a proven record of co-curricular activities
- They are not enrolled in any other MOE scholarship excluding ESIP and EESIS
- For IP Candidates (with IP DSA Candidates), applicationsfor 2016 are closed now However, applications for 2017 will open in October/November 2016
- For non-IP Candidates (with Non-IP DSA Candidates), applications for 2016 already opened from 11 January and last till 19 February 2016
- To access scholarship application, candidates have to login through an application system via valid SingPass or user Created ID
- Once the candidates complete online application form, they may access to the MOE Pre-U Scholarship User Guide for a more detailed understanding about the program
- All the applicants should provide with a brief essay around 500 to 600 words about themselves and the reason of applying for this scholarship program
IP Candidates (with IP DSA Candidates) – All the IP applications will be sent to their relevant IP Schools/JCs for further nomination. Nominated IP candidates by their IP Schools/JCs will be given invitation for potential selection interviews. It is to notify that the results will be announced in July.
Non-IP Candidates (with Non-IP DSA Candidates) – All the Non-IP candidates will be nominated for the selection interview on the basis of their GCE O-Level Examinations results. The selection interviews will be commenced in April/May and the interview details will be sent to the candidates a week before the interview. Results will be announced in July.
The MOE Pre-University Scholarship 2016 is a great opportunity for all those students who wish to earn a prestigious university degree for better future prospects. The Ministry of Education Singapore is contributing a lot in the field of education through these kinds of Scholarship awards and receiving praises from all over the world.
“Curious, adventurous, wild – The three words that best define Nikki. She loves to travel, read and write. Currently, Nikki is working as a writer at Assignment Cafe, the best place for Assignment Writing Online. Looking for a place to buy-assignment ? Head right to assignment cafe! Has desperation led you to scream: “WILL SOME ONE Write My Assignment For Me , PLEASE?”, then no need to worry at all! Assignment Cafe is here to save the day!”