The Macquarie University is awarding Vice Chancellor scholarships to outstanding students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs in Macquarie University, Australia. The scholarship is a partial Scholarship and the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 which will be awarded towards the commencement fee or reimbursed if fees already paid. The deadlines for scholarship application are 31st January and 30th June 2015.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a country-specific and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
In order to qualify for this award, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Enrolled in a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Fields of study
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
What the scholarship covers
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be awarded towards the commencement fee or reimbursed if fees already paid.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. The Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Click to contact the scholarship application for more information on how to apply.
Application will close by 31st January 2015 for session 1 and 30th June 2015 for session 2