Polish universities like The Jagiellonian University is tipped as one of the best in Europe. International students seeking how to study in this university but know little or nothing about the admission requirements should read further.
The Jagiellonian University is also known as the University of Kraków) is a research university in Kraków, Poland. It is a recognized academic institution and among the top universities in Poland. The university is divided into 15 faculties. The Jagiellonian University is chiefly a research institution.
Why study at The Jagiellonian University
- Listed in the top Polish universities
If you consider studying in one of the top Polish universities, The Jagiellonian University, is where to be. It offers various degrees and programs.
- Research intensive
The Jagiellonian University is chiefly known as a research-intensive university. It has excellent world-class research centres: Małopolska Center of Biotechnology, Solaris Synchrotron, The Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics, CITTRU, OMICRON, Copernicus Center for Interdisciplinary Studies, Life Science Park
3. International collaboration
The Jagiellonian University is involved in various international cooperation activities, including research and educational projects, faculty and student exchange within bilateral agreements, Erasmus+ and SYLFF, summer schools, networks, innovation, and technology transfer as well as different scholarship schemes.
International students who want to study at The Jagiellonian University must fulfil all the admission requirements which include a proficiency test. To apply for admission at The Jagiellonian University, here are steps to follow.
- You need to follow the general application rules here.
After you’ve done that, follow the application guide. You can through the Jagiellonian University Online Application System or following one of the “Apply here” buttons on this website. But first, you will need to create your online account. Register online in the OAS: IRK.UJ.EDU.PL
- You have to create your applicant’s account and fill it with the data required. Then you have to sign up for the programme you want to apply to. Find the study programme in the catalogue again and click on the “Register now” button. Make sure you complete the online application.
- Confirm your registration
The admission board will only consider applications that are confirmed by the applicant. To confirm your will to apply to the University, you have to pay the application fee.
- Please note that you have to pay in Polish Zloty, you cannot change it. The application fee needs to be paid by the bank.
- Alternatively, you can also pay via Dotpay system by credit card or your account in other currencies.
Also, note that the application fee is not refundable. For some programmes, you will have to upload application documents in your account. Information about it you can find in the programme card in the “Calculating the final result” part.
Once your application is marked as ‘confirmed’ in your OAS account, you’re all set to proceed!
- The Jagiellonian University is home to many international students because of its quality teachings, and students’ engagement. the school gives would-be researchers/scientists the opportunity to explore through its sophisticated research centres. Applying for admission is simple and direct. However,
If you are not clear about any parts of your application, please contact either the students’ office of the programme you want to apply to or the Department of Admissions at [email protected].