If you want to be a part of an international network of emerging leaders focused on responsible leadership and sustainable business practice, then, you are invited to apply for the Swedish Institute Management Program in Asia. The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The program challenges traditional approaches of doing business and asks how business can become more people and planet focused in market driven economies.
Eligible persons are invited to apply for the 2017-2018 Management Program at the Swedish Institute Of Management, Asia. All applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
As a participant in the program you will be part of a long-lasting and active network of business leaders working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Type: Management Program
Institution: The Swedish Institute Of Management, Asia
Eligible countries: All
- Costs covered by the Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden.
- Costs Covered and Arranged by Applicants
- Flight tickets to and from the kick-off and module 2
- Visas costs, when necessary, to all program modules
- Occasional meals
- Occasional airport transfers
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden
You can apply if:
- You have an ambition to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy;
- You have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector;
- You are in a position to drive decisions and have a mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization;
- You are between 25-45 years old (born between 1972 and 1992);
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- You are a citizen of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam;
- You can take part in all aspects of the program;
- You are prepared to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the program.
The applications will be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- The relevance and quality of personal motivation and commitment, and the applicant’s answers in the SIMP Asia application form;
- An assessment of the CV;
- An assessment of the letter of recommendation from one reference person;
- The general qualifications of the applicant.
Applications are uploaded and submitted in the application portal. Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the program. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the SIMP application form
- Go to the application portal
- Upload the completed application form in English
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Upload a letter of recommendation in English
- Upload a photo (not compulsory).
The letter of recommendation (no more than 500 words) should be from a person who knows your work. The letter should motivate your participation in the program with reference to the program mission. It is preferred that you use the template for the letter of recommendation, however it’s not compulsory. They may contact the reference persons of the applicants who are selected for an interview. They only need a letter of recommendation from one of the reference persons.
Deadline: November 28th, 2017
For more information, visit Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia.