Do you wish to study in the UK at Swansea University? Swansea University is currently receiving applications for its Excellence Scholarships to provide financial assistance for international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
About Swansea University Excellence Scholarships
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920. The University has 8 colleges spread across its two campuses which are located on the coastline of Swansea Bay. The Singleton Park Campus is set in the grounds of Singleton Park to the west of Swansea city centre.
The excellence scholarship is open to eligible students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the UK.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BA, BEng, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, and LLM.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at Undergraduate or Master’s level.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity programme, applicants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Swansea University. Once you are ready to apply please complete an Excellence application Form and return to ido-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, transcripts of the previous study, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Successful undergraduate applicants will receive up to £6,000 (£4,000 awarded in Year 1 and £2,000 awarded in Year 2 subject to achieving a 65% average). Postgraduate students will get up to £4,000 at Swansea University in the UK for the session 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: December 21, 2020