Students who wish to study management and business course programs should not enroll for it for mere studying sake. The field of study is strictly for those who wish to develop quality managerial skills and good sense of business orientation and reorientation. The need for attending management and business schools is to adequately garner knowledgeable skills from great mentors thereby, giving the students the will power to be able to stand as great business coaches.
The Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, is a management institute designed to helping and building students up for management and business programs. The Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, USA, was founded in 1946. It is a not-for-profit business school located in Lake Forest, Illinois.
LFGSM invites students to apply for the Emerging Leaders Scholars scholarship Program. If you think you have what it takes to demonstrate exceptional leadership potential, then this scholarship is for you.
The Emerging Leaders Scholarship is offered to individuals who demonstrate exceptional leadership potential.
The Admissions Committee evaluates candidates on the potential they demonstrate to contribute to any degree program, as well as the program’s alignment with the candidate’s aspirations. Along with individual achievements and experiences, we focus on the cumulative impact of a candidate’s accomplishments and business experience, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and contribute to classroom discussions on contemporary business challenges.
Scholarship recipients are identified as high potential, emerging leaders who share a genuine commitment to developing their leadership potential and demonstrate the ability and desire to:
- Deliver meaningful results in an organization
- Think innovatively to overcome obstacles and exact change
- Explore personal strengths and weaknesses to gain heightened level of self-awareness
Citizens of ALL countries
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, Lake Forest, Illinois; United States
Fields of study
Graduate courses offered at the MBA level — LFGSM graduate business degree programs, graduate certificates and Corporate Learning Solutions build the talent and skills integral to business success
Number of awards
Up to ten newly enrolling students are selected to receive the Emerging Leaders Scholarship each year — Five scholarships will be awarded to students in the Fall term and five scholarships in the Winter 2 term
The complete duration of the courses — two years
Scholarship value include:
- $7,000 in tuition credit awarded over course of the graduate business degree program
- Scholarship is only available through tuition credit and will be credited to the student’s account after they have exhausted any available corporate tuition reimbursement
- Participate in educational leadership sessions designed for Emerging Leader Scholarship recipients
- Use quarterly meetings to develop leadership skills, chart career plan and accomplishment objectives
- One-on-one sessions with LFGSM Career Coach twice a year
- Join an exclusive community of Emerging Leaders with whom you will share your experience
- Represent fellow students and the School at special events
- Opportunities to interact 1:1 with LFGSM VP and Chief Academic Officer, Bryan Watkins
Method of Application
To be considered for a scholarship for the Winter 2 2017 term, candidates must: A). Complete the Lake Forest admissions process by December 1; and B). Submit an executive summary outlining leadership skills and achievements on the student portal by December 15*; and C). Interview with LFGSM Vice President and Chief Academic Officer Bryan Watkins*
For the Winter 2 2017 term, you must have completed the admissions process on or before 1st December 2017. Deadline for the Fall term will be announced
Application Deadline: 1 December 2017
Open to International Applicants: