Do you seek to pursue a career in music? Then the opportunity to fulfil the dream is here as Trinity University awards music composition scholarship for international students to study in the USA for 2021 academic session.
About Trinity University Scholarships
The funding programme supports new, transfer students and continuing students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the Department of Music for the session 2020/2021.
Established in 1869, Trinity University is a private university in San Antonio, Texas. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in 49 majors and 61 minors among six-degree programs with speciality in liberal arts and sciences.
- To study at: Trinity University
- Department: Department of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- New students, transfer students, and continuing students are eligible.
- Must have their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must complete the online music award application form. Electronic submission should be sent directly to the faculty representative for a specific area (piano, organ, composition, winds/percussion, strings, or voice) via email.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are strongly encouraged to audition in person, however, prevailing conditions may prevent this. If an in-person audition becomes impossible, a student may submit a recorded audition. The audition can be sent electronically as an email attachment or YouTube channel link. In addition, a DVD or CD recording may be mailed directly to the Music Department.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Trinity University will provide annual awards between $1,500 – $10,000 at the Department of Music in the USA for the academic session 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021