Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe bordered by the Sea of Azov and Black sea to the south and southeast, to the Northeast Belarus to the Northwest Poland and Slovakia to the west Romania, Hungary and to the southwest Moldova.
Ukraine’s capital Kiev is known for so many great things such of which is the popular Kiev Metro Station otherwise known as ZolotiVorota which was recognized as one of the most beautiful metro stations in the world by renowned Daily Telegraph. It is one beautiful place you will love to see on stepping the soil at Ukraine or her capital Kiev.
Ukraine is recognized globally for producing exceptional talents, this is by far one of the significant reasons to choose Ukraine a destination for tertiary education.
The country has a 99.4% literacy rate which makes it on top of several European nations. In Ukraine it has been made compulsory or simply put, passed into law that every Ukrainian must meet the eleven years of mandatory education in which school was to begin for every child at age 6.
Ukraine has now been known as a popular destination for education among African and Asian students. Over sixty-three thousand students from a hundred and thirty countries of the world now studies in Ukraine. In line with support from her Ministry of Education and Science in 2016, Ukrainian Admission Center for foreign students was founded. The center was saddled with the main objective of making admissions equipping of foreign students easier and safer.
WHY YOU NEED TO STUDY IN UKRAINE
-Medical courses and degree are recognized by, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), WHO, UNESCO entirety of EU and Various International Organization
-Guaranteed Qualitative Education
-Ukrainian Method of Teaching has gained global acceptance
-Students do participate in Seminars, Project Work, etc. in other European countries
-One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
-Favorable Job Prospects
-Experience are enriched through Visitation to Professors from European states
-Living Standard is basically European
-Highly Cost effective
-100% VISA guarantee to deserving applicants
-No Entry Test
-TOEFL or IELTS not required
-There is English language as language of Instruction
-Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
-Temperate Climate around the year
-Excellent International Faculty
-International Students enjoys up to 50% discounts on travel
-Foreign national (Students) Exchange Program with counterpart from other European nations
-Possibilities of Permanent Residency in Europe after completion of program
Requirements for Admission into Ukrainian Universities
Requirements for admission into Ukrainian University has been divided into four categories
. University Registration
Requirements at this level can both be legal and academicals. These requirements are the foremost demand for admission into Ukrainian varsities. They are:
1. Duly completed Application form
2. Bio data page of your International passport
3. Secondary school leaving Certificate
4. A copy of completed Secondary school grades
5. A Copy of Bank teller for payment (some universities demand this)
These are the basic requirements you will ever need, though some institution has their in-house requirements.
Visa Processing to Study in Ukraine
1. Valid international Passport
2. Original invitation/admission letter
3. Letter of confirmation from university to Ukrainian consulate in your home country
4. Health insurance certification valid in Ukraine
5. Medical/HIV test result
6. Other internal requirements a
Indicated by Ukrainian embassy in your home country.
Some countries wouldn’t need visa into Ukraine. Some countries that were once members of the Soviet Union are visa free countries. E.g. Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria etc. Nevertheless, check the Ukrainian consulate in your country to verify if you will need visa or not.
Once you have meet the standard criteria as demanded by the consulate, your visa will be made ready and delivered to you and then we move to your travel requirements.
1. Valid international passport with Visa
2 Visa (At the point of entry)
University Registration Requirements
1. 6-8 passport Photographs (3×4)
2. Original copies of documents listed above alongside signed and translated copy
3. University Medical Examination
4. Medical fitness Certification
Additional Requirements for Postgraduate Students
1. A copy of applicant’s Bachelor/Masters certificate
2. University Transcripts
SCHOLARSHIP IN UKRAINE
There is no such thing as absolute free education or Scholarship provision by any Ukrainian Aviation, Engineering or even Medical Universities.
All the Universities in Ukraine areGovernment run Universities and their tuition fees are verylow with up to 40% subsidy for students,international students inclusive. Students studying in Ukraine are to make sure their tuition is made payable by their self. This now connotes that studying in Ukraine is personally financed.It may also interest you to know that no international student enjoys partial or full scholarship package. The Ministryof Science and Education set up to look into international student’s education in Ukraine also do not just give any formof financial aid to any international student.
Students studying in Ukraine bear the burden of paying for their living expenses by themselves depending on the financial aid given them by their parent or sponsor. We therefore will advise all students who desire to come to study Medicine or Engineering in Ukraine, should organize well all their financial budget.
We therefore encourage that students come abreast with this fact and take loans from bank that is, study loans if they don’t have sufficient funds with them to finance their academic endeavors. The university also will give aid to every student where necessary by providing formal letter of loan from the university and from the Ukrainian medical study center.
Scholarships/Financial Aid by Ukrainian xMedical study center
The Ukrainian medical study center will always give financial aid to the best students who come to study in Ukraine. UMEC gives to its outstanding students an annual scholarship package from the second year of their study. These scholarshipsreceived by the students is one thousand USD or basically 20% of their tuition fees. The scholarship is not fixed as it varies from one student to the other and it is strictly based on student’s merit.
STUDY FREE (CONDITIONAL) IN UKRAINE
Surprised at this? Read carefully. There are several ways through which smart students can earn scholarship while studying in Ukraine.
1. On certain services provided to UMEC. Student can obtain scholarship from the 2nd year of their study. This service does not demand so much effort and would not interrupt the study of any student.Student can advertise their (Ukrainian university) services via internet and if they eventually get good reference from any student’s advertisement such student get to enjoy payment of his fees in full.
2. If a student excelled in his studyand help other students symbolically to achieve also good results the university will support such studentpartially in paying his tuition fees. In some other cases if astudent is very good in any kind of social orextracurricular activities which effects toget good results and good name in overallstudent community, they also will provide thatstudent partial scholarship.
3. If during your summer vacations of three months any student help the university in promoting the university in a certain country order than Ukraine, then the university also will help by partly or by giving you full scholarship.UMEC help students just as they also are ready to help themselves make a brightcareer in their study in Ukraine.
Ukraine is renowned for producing many world-class professionals, to get help with admissions into Ukrainian varsities, contact us for professional assistance and guidance.