The Walailak University International College in Thailand, is offering its Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships for full-time undergraduate students. These scholarships are available to nationals of all countries and territories in the world who meet up with the requirements.
Walailak University International College is a Public, autonomous, comprehensive and research-focused university with high quality, internationally-oriented curriculums. Emphasizing 21st-century skills, innovative and critical thinking, and international perspectives for students. The university was founded in 1992, it is located in Tha Sala District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, Thailand.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study :
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.).
Scholarship Benefits: US$ 14,000-35,000 (for 4 years), depending on the study program.
Eligible NationalitiesThese scholarships are available to Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai.
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Please insert: “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
Application Deadline: July 12, 2018