International students are invited to submit applications for the Radboud Scholarship for an English-taught Master’s degree programme. Radboud University Nijmegen (abbreviated RU, formerly Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen) is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It was established on 17th October, 1923 and is situated in the oldest city of the Netherlands. The RU has seven faculties.The Radboud Scholarship Program will select a number of outstanding and potential students to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree program.
Nationality: non-EEA students, Cambodians are included
Where: Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarship award: partial tuition waiver, costs for visa and insurance
Number of awards: about 30
Duration: 2 years
Important information: Criteria to be awarded the scholarship
- You must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- You are having or going to obtain a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- You have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program.
- You will enroll at the university as full-time students.
- You will be selected based on your outstanding academic performance, motivation and other criteria.
- Available courses are listed in the official website; make sure you check it out.
What do you need to submit?
- Application for admission
- two reference letters
- a curriculum vitae
To apply: online
Closing date: March 1st, 2018