International students who have chosen Malaysia as their study abroad destination have no worries at all. Higher learning Institutions in Malaysia provide professional, career-focused education that are up-to-date and market relevant. There are numerous schools and institutions offering basic English courses. Malaysia’s law allows holders of student pass or permit to work while studying. This enables students to supplement their living. Students are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation is offering scholarship to eligible students for the 2018 academic session. The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (abbreviated APU) is a private university in Malaysia. It was founded in 1993 as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) and was renamed in 2004 after being granted University College status to Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI).
This scheme provides partial scholarships for students worldwide to enroll in the university. Your application will be considered based on your academic, financial hardship, involvement in social work, and references.
Nationality: International students
Where: Asia Pacific University of technology & Innovation
Type of scholarships: Partial
- You will be judged base on academic success, financial need, community involvement, and sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
- Scholarships will be covered for only course fees.
- Other fees including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- You need to have at least 3.00 of GPA to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Candidates cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
What do you need to submit?
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
To apply for scholarships, please send an email to [email protected] for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
|Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Closing date: November 15th, 2017