1. Top quality Education: German universities offer excellent teaching and research, and rank among the best in the world. You will earn an internationally renowned degree, giving you excellent prospects in the global labour market.
2. Geared for practice: German universities provide outstanding academic programmes, while universities of Applied sciences offer a range of attractive, practice-oriented options. Many study programmes combine theory and practice. This will greatly facilitate your career start.
3. Easy admission: Presently, more than 2,5 million students are enrolled at German universities. Such a huge number is associated with the existing facilities and the number of available places for students.
Free education: One of the reasons why many international students want to study in Germany is that German universities are funded by the government and consequently most of them are either free or with little tuition fee (most universities require only 500€ per semester for documentation purposes). German universities are the only free ones in Europe. Moreover, high quality education makes up one of the most attractive factors for international students.
5. Studying in English: Apart from Medicine and Law, you can find a course which is taught in English in almost all study areas.
6. Safe country: In comparison with other countries, Germany is a safe country. In town or in the countryside, by day or by night, you can move around freely here. Germany offers economic and political stability, which makes it an ideal place for you to study.
7. Living in a nice country in the heart of Europe: Located in the heart of Europe, Germany, a country of stunning nature, is considered to be one of the best destinations for getting an education, along with one of the highest living standards in the world. Once you get a residence permit of the European Union while studying in Germany, all other EU countries are open to you. You can plan a business trip or just a sightseeing tour to other European countries, which are a few hours’ drive from Germany. By studying in Germany, you will not only get high quality education, but also can easily move (without obtaining visa) within European Union and familiarize yourself with the environment in which you can work.