Monash University in Australia is delighted to offer up to 31 full scholarships to international students to undertake Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree at the University. Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities.
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
- International students
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) MBBS must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Number of Awardees: 31
Value of Scholarship: 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of the programme. However, you must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester to retain this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Award Provider: Monash University
- Round one: 15th October, 2017
- Round two: 15th November, 2017
- Round three: 15th January, 2018
- Round four: 15th March, 2018
- Round five: 15th April, 2018
- Round six: 15th May, 2018