The University of Adelaide is offering the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) to attract high quality overseas postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort. Applications for the next academic session are currently ongoing for a Fully Funded Master’s degree and Doctoral Research Scholarship in South Australia. ASI is a program which provides fully funded scholarship to potential applicants.
The University of Adelaide (informally Adelaide University) is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third oldest university in Australia.
Location: University of Adelaide, South Australia
Period of study:
- Master’s degree: Two years
- Doctoral Research degree: Three years
Type of scholarship: Fully funded
- Possession of a very good Bachelor’s degree.
- Scholarship will look into academic records and research potential
- International students must not hold a research qualification from the University of Adelaide
- Applicants must not be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia and New Zealand
- Ability to attend full-time degree in the University
How to apply: Visit this link in order to apply:
Official Website: Click here to go to official website
Round 2, 2018- Last Day to Apply: 31st January ,2018
Round 3, 2018- Last Day to Apply: 30th April, 2018