Spain is fast becoming a country that is known for providing quality education to students from various parts of the world. The country practices a monarchy parliamentary system and the country is becoming quite popular among tourists and students who will like to learn and experience Spain and other areas like the Philippines and Central America surrounding the country.
Spain has a lot to offer to people who will like to study abroad. Apart from the education not being too expensive, support from government and work by the universities has seen the country become a top choice for international students to study.
Another good attributes of Spain is that the crime rate is low which makes it quite safe for international students. The country also boasts of exciting and exotic food and stylish language. People can also indulge themselves in various activities like local festivals which they will enjoy. The warm climate, lovely beaches and friendly people makes Spain a nice place to be.
COST OF LIVING AND STUDYING IN SPAIN
The living expenses are estimated to be around 3000 Euros every year which covers feeding, accommodation, travel and utility bills.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR STUDYING IN SPAIN
Eligibility and application for undergraduate and postgraduate programs are different.
- For undergraduate programs a student should have the following requirements
- Should have finished upper secondary school studies
- Should have a school leaving certificate that is valid
- Should be qualified for higher education studies in their home country as well as being qualified for higher education studies in Spain
- Should be proficient in English language as a test will be given to candidates or scores from TOEFL or IELTS will be considered
- For students interested in masters programs they should have a relevant bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree program
- For students interested in PhD programs they should have a relevant Masters degree or a relevant diploma
To be admitted to a university or college, a student should possess the following documents
- 2 ID sized photographs
- Student Visa (Non EU)
- Health Insurance
- Receipt of fee payment
- Certificates of required qualifications
- Filled application form
When pre-registration of applications of candidates have been accepted they will notified through a mail and told the next procedure. Students are expected to show up at their chosen faculty academic administration office along with originals and photocopies of their credentials as well as receipt of payment.
Top universities in Spain
University of Cádiz, University of Cordoba, University of Granada, University of Huelva, Pablo de Olavide University, University of Almería