Do you wish to study in Canada through scholarship? The opportunity to make that dream come through is available at St. Thomas University for its Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarship for international students for 2021/2022 academic calendar.
About the St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarship
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and aspiring students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in any discipline at St. Thomas University. The program will be awarded annually to top-ranking international students.
St. Thomas University is a public Catholic liberal arts university located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. It is a primarily undergraduate university offering bachelor’s degrees in the arts (humanities and social sciences), education, and social work.
Why study at St. Thomas University?
- Quality education: Students are taught by disciplined and seasoned lecturers.
- Small-size classroom: The average class size is 30 and no class is larger than 60.
- A variety of courses: The university offers a number of unique programs including recognized majors in Criminology, Journalism, Human Rights, and Communications and Public Policy. St. Thomas is the home of the Frank McKenna Centre for Communications and Public Policy.
- University or Organization: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, you must take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honours or awards, etc. and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
The St. Thomas University provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition for the academic year 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021