Seneca college of Applied Arts and Technology is a public college in Canada situated in Ontario and Toronto. The College offers full time and part time programs at Diploma, Certificate, Baccalaureate and Graduate levels, in the fields of Engineering, Health Science, Sciences, Management, Information Tech, etc.
Tuition Fees in Seneca College
The tuition fee varies depending on factors like the program and where applicants come from. Basically, there are two categories of tuition fees- domestic and international tuition fees.
- The Domestic Tuition fees are usually charged to applicants who are Canadian citizens or admitted lawfully to Canada for permanent residence. The domestic tuition fees in Seneca College range from CAD$3,000 to CAD$4,000 per year.
- International Tuition fees on the other hand are charged to individuals who are defined as non-Canadian citizens or persons admitted under a study permit. Tuition fees for international students range from CAD$13,000 to CAD$14,000 per year.
There are basically three (3) intake period in Seneca College, they include: Winter (January), Spring (April) and Fall (September). Since study programs have different application deadline, it is imperative that you check the University website, for the application time and deadline specific to your program.
Seneca College grants scholarship to outstanding students who cannot afford to pay their full tuition fees. Some of these scholarships include;
- Seneca renewable entrance scholarship of merit for international students
- Faculty of Applied Arts and Health Sciences awards
- Faculty of Business Awards
- Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Tech Awards
- Faculty of Business Awards
- Faculty of Communication, Arts and Design Awards
- Renewable degree scholarship
- External Awards
Cost of living generally depends on factors like the spending habits of students and the city where the student pursues his/her studies. At Seneca College, the average cost of living is estimated at CAD$800-CAD$1000 per month which would cover expenses such as accommodation, transportation, food, books, etc.
For undergraduates, diploma and certificate courses-a high/secondary school results is usually required for admission while for graduate programs-a good first degree result in a related field is usually required. In addition to these, applicants who come from countries where English language is not the first language must present proof of English language proficiency. This can come in form of IELTS or TOELF scores.
How to Apply for Admission
Seneca College accepts online application for all of its study programs. To begin your application, you must first create an account with a valid email address. Ensure that you are handy with your supporting documents and credit card details as this would be needed in the course of the online application. Once you have sent your application, the admissions department would communicate with you via email, and if your application is accepted, an offer letter would be sent to you. Click here to start your online application