The Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) invites applicants for its Digicom Undergraduate Scholarships for 2018 academic sessions. A total of 14 scholarships are available for new undergraduates from partner schools in Turkey, India and Hong Kong.
The aim of the scholarships is to support students with tuition fee waivers over the first three years of study at Royal Holloway.
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the following:
- Scholarships are offered as a tuition fee waiver (£5,000 for students from India and Turkey and £2,000 for students from Hong Kong) available over three years of study at Royal Holloway.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 14 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You must have international fee status and with minimum final or expected grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
- You must be nominated by the counsellor at a participating partner school.
- Hold either a Conditional or an Unconditional offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
Intend to enrol for your degree at Royal Holloway at the start of the forthcoming academic year.
- Apply using the Royal Holloway online scholarship application form which can be found in your applicant portal once you have received an offer to
- [contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
study at Royal Holloway. Please note, you can apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible for, but you can only be awarded one scholarship. (These scholarships may be combined with bursaries and/or the Global Community Awards and/or other scholarships not listed here depending on the terms and conditions of the other scholarships.)
Nationality: Applicants from India, Turkey and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Your personal details and academic achievements will be taken from your application form. In addition to this information, you will need to provide a scholarship statement.
- Scholarship statement – for all scholarships except Bedford Society.
- Your statement should be no longer than 400 words and should include :
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you.
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for.
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
- Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
- Please see notes below for additional scholarship specific requirements. If there is no note relating to a particular scholarship, then only the generic scholarship statement listed above is required. Please also refer to the relevant “Eligibility criteria” section of our website for further details.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2018.