Queensland University of Technology faculty of education is awarding the Annual international Scholarships for the academic session of 2020-2021.
This educational programme is open to outstanding students who have demonstrated research aptitude and academic achievement in their previous studies and want to apply for a Master and research degree at QUT.
About Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
QUT for short is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is located on two campuses in the Brisbane area viz. Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove. The university in its current form was founded in 1989, when the then Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) was granted university status by the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988 and subsequently the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) began its operations from January 1989 onwards. Later, the Brisbane College of Advanced Education merged with QUT in 1990.
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and research program
- Awards: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and Professional Doctorate in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have studied Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 74, or higher.
How to Apply
To apply, applicants must follow the two steps as the following:
- Step 1: Please submit EOI. If your EOI is accepted you will be invited to submit a full application to QUT.
- Step 2: After that, they can submit an application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Before starting your application, applicants must prepare the required documents to submit.
- Admission Requirements: To keep the program, applicants must be enrolled full time in an eligible IT degree for the duration your studies and maintain a course grade point average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher each semester.
- Applicants need to either have completed Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) or be aged 17 or older and be applying on the basis of your previous study or work experience.
- Language Requirement: To meet English language proficiency requirements, you must check specific English proficiency requirements for your chosen course.
The successful applicant will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($28,092 in 2020). The grant is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to The grant is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020