Application Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2017.
As a major aspect of NDDC Human Resource Development activities, the NDDC is leaving on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Program to furnish Niger Deltans with pertinent preparing and abilities for compelling interest in the Local substance program of the present Administration and additionally contend all around in different expert fields. The plan is for appropriately qualified candidates with important Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from perceived Universities in the accompanying proficient areas:
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
1. In the first degree with least of second Class Lower Division for those wishing to attempt a Master’s Degree program and a decent Master’s Degree for PhD hopefuls from a perceived University.
2. Candidates probably picked up confirmation for a Post Graduate Program in any of the recorded trains above, in a University abroad.
3. Candidates who have as of now being selected in Overseas’ Universities are NOT qualified to apply.
4. Underwriter’s composed assent of good conduct of the candidate from any of the accompanying people from the candidate’s group/tribe.
Individual from National Assembly/State House of Assembly
Executive of the LGA
Five star Traditional Ruler
High Court Judge
5 Persons with confirmation of faction participation or criminal record might not be considered for the honor.
6 Applicants more likely than not finished the obligatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Method OF APPLICATION
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s site: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the accompanying connections.
Recent passport photograph
Local Government Identification Letter.
Post Graduate Admission Letter from an perceived Overseas University.
Important Degrees from a perceived University.
N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Effectively finished application structures will be doled out to enlistment numbers naturally.
3. Print a copy of the on-line application submission for simplicity of reference.
4. All shortlisted candidates will be posted on the NDDC site (www.nddc.gov.ng).
5. For further enquiry, please contact:
Chief, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Email: [email protected]
Portable: 084668158: Email: [email protected]
Every finished application must be submitted latest on Friday 27th May, 2017.
THE COMMISSION WILL NOT ENTER INTO ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) OR THOSE WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW OR CANDIDATES THAT WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL AT THE ORAL INTERVIEWS.
Inclination WOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES FROM OIL PRODUCING/BEARING COMMUNITIES/LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS AS LONG AS CANDIDATES MEET THE APPROVED CUT OFF MARK.
THE COMMISSION WILL ENSURE A FAIR SPREAD OF COURSES AMONG BENEFICIARIES WITHIN EACH STATE.
Postponement, CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND COURSE ARE NOT PERMITTED.
THE COMMISSION RESERVES THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO SELECT APPLICANTS IN LINE WITH THE ABOVE STATED CRITERIA AND ITS INTERNAL CONSIDERATION. THE DECISION OF THE COMMISSION IN THIS REGARD IS FINAL.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Niger Delta Development Commission 2017 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships