ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The NextGen scholarship was established for non-United States citizens and international students who come to the United States with aspirations of getting a higher education to enable them have a better life for themselves as well as their families.
It is a local scholarship program that takes place in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland that offers one award every year to a talented and qualified high school senior student or a present college student attending a two year or four year college.
The scholarship programs will be taken at colleges and universities in the United States in the following cities including Virginia, Washington DC or Maryland.
One scholarship will be awarded every fall and the scholarship will last for the duration of the program. Also the successful applicant will be awarded 1000 US dollars.
FIELD OF STUDY
The NextGen Scholarship will be awarded to candidates to study any course of their choice.
- The NextGen Scholarship is open to non-US citizens and international students. To qualify and be eligible for the scholarship, candidates should be able to meet the following requirements:
- To qualify and be eligible for the scholarship, applicants or candidates should have at a least a GPA of 3.0
- Applicants should be a non-US citizen or an international student enrolled to study in a university in the United States
- Considering the class year, colleges accept high school seniors, also colleges accept present undergraduate students enrolled or attending 2 years or 4 years college
- Applicants should presently be living or staying in Virginia, Washington DC or Maryland or applicant should be accepted into a university or college that is in Virginia, Washington DC or Maryland
- It is important to point out that selection of successful candidates is based on financial need and merit
HOW TO APPLY
Starting from 15 February 2016 online application will be open for the 2016|2017 academic year. Applicants are advised to gather all the information they will need before they start applying as applications cannot be saved as they must be filled and completed at once. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Deadline for application has not been stated