Dakota State University, USA is offering scholarships to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate study in the university. Successful applicants will receive a percentage tuition waiver of the Non-Resident Base Tuition rate, whose value is determined for each academic year.
Prospective students must first apply for admission into North Dakota State University, hold F-1 student status, and continue on a semesterly basis to uphold the necessary academic and cultural sharing requirements.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements before you apply for this scholarship;
- Applicant must hold (or will hold) valid F-1 student status (with a valid I-20). Students eligible for tuition rates other than Non-Resident are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Maintain a 2.50/4.0 or higher cumulative GPA (grade point average) after each semester.
- Register and maintain at least 12 undergraduate credits each semester
- Complete 10 hours of qualified cultural sharing each semester (see examples under ‘Qualified Hours’ on official website). Students graduating in May or December of each year are required to submit 10 hours for that semester to remain eligible to keep the scholarship for that term.
- You have never been found to be in violation of the NDSU Student Code of Conduct
- Timely report your service hours to the Office of International Student & Study Abroad Services (ISSAS) no later than the last day of final examinations each semester.
Fields of study
All undergraduate study programs offered at North Dakota State University, USA.
What the scholarship covers
The Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship offers international undergraduate students the ability to receive a tuition waiver of 50% of the Non-Resident Base Tuition rate, currently a savings of about $9,028 for the 2016-2017 academic year.
How to apply
Prospective international undergraduate students are invited to apply for the Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship by completing the application. The application will be reviewed as soon as it is received and a decision will be made after you have been regularly admitted to NDSU.
Prospective candidates may begin their applications by accessing the official application page here, however, it is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information and guide on how to apply. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadlines for this scholarship application are 1st November 2016 and 1st June 2017