ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Monash University in Australia is offering the Monash University International Leadership Scholarships which focuses on excellent students who are interested in enrolling for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.
A total of four scholarships will be awarded to successful applicants. The scholarship will last for the duration of the degree program.
It is important to point out that for a student to continue having the scholarship, he or she must maintain a distinction average of 70% or above every semester during the degree program to be able to retain the scholarship.
The scholarship comes with some benefits including payment of full tuition fees until the minimum number of points of the degree is completed. The scholarship does not cover accommodation and living expenses.
FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is awarded for all full time undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered at the university
To be eligible for the scholarship, interested applicants should endeavor to have the following requirements listed below:
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries worldwide except Australians
- Applicants should be international students
- Should have received a full program offer from Monash university and should be starting a full time undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university
- The following students are not eligible for the scholarship, they include:
- Students studying Australia 12
- Students enrolled in Monash Pathway programs like Monash University Foundation year and Monash College
- Students interested in enrolling for Masters of Business Administration (MBA)or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Students who transfer from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from a different Australian University
NOTE: Applicants are selected based on their academic achievement. Also students will be selected based on their scholarship application statement which should be 1000 words as well as their ability to be an ambassador for Monash University.
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying for the scholarship candidates should have received a full Monash program offer without conditions. Applications are done online on the official website. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
The deadline for Selection Rounds 1 and 2 are October 15 and November 15 respectively for both Semester one or two of the next year.
Deadline for Selection Round 3 is January 15 for Semester one or two of the present year. While the deadline for Selection Rounds 4, 5 and 6 are March 15, April 15 and June 12 respectively for Semester two of the current year.
The next application deadlines are March 15, April 15 and June 12 for semester 2 in 2016