Cambridge University in UK, is one of the best universities in the world. University of Cambridge welcomes international students to apply for the 2018/ 2019 Cambridge MBA Scholarships. The Scholarship is sponsored by the Boustany Foundation. Every year, Cambridge has been giving many type of graduate scholarship to international students. This is a scholarship provide by the Boustany Foundation, giving financial aid for students to continue further study.
The University of Cambridge (informally Cambridge University) is a collegiate public research university in Cambridge, England.
Where; Cambridge University, England
Nationality: International Candidates
Amount of the scholarship: the scholarship worth £23,000. It will help with the tuition fee to the school. In addition travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
Degree program: MBA
- Must have excellent academic background
- Have enjoyed considerable success of their career to date
- Must meet the admission requirement to the school.
- They have to demonstrate a high intellectual potential, leadership, ambition and a strong sense of ethics in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- To be considered the scholarship, applicants need to be accepted to the admission to the school first.
How to apply:
There are two step of application:
- Students must apply for an admission to the MBA program to the university first.
- After having been accepted to the program, applicant shall apply directly to the foundation for scholarship. In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must send a copy of CV with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
Deadline: May 15th, 2018
For more scholarship to the Cambridge, please refer to this link: