The 2014 Manchester Business School of Manchester University MBA scholarships is now open for application. To be considered for this award, applicants will need to submit a complete application to the Full-time MBA. Scholarships ranges from £5000 to £20000 except, Manchester Excellence scholarships ( Two full scholarships worth £38,800 each) and Young Potential Leaders Scholarships(up to £25000). The deadlines for scholarship application are: 3 February 2014, 3 March 2014, 1 April 2014, 1 May 2014, 2 Jun 2014 and 1 July 2014.
To support our MBA admissions strategy to recruit a diverse class of outstandingly talented and creative candidates from all over the world, Manchester Business School offers financial aid in the form of merit-based scholarships. Candidates may apply for more than one scholarship, however we have a one-scholarship/discount policy; awards funded by MBS or our alumni cannot be accumulated. All scholarship recipient(s) are required to contribute to the School’s marketing and PR.
For Manchester Merit Scholarships:
- A minimum GMAT of 600 or equivalent GRE
- The most outstanding MBA applicants identified during the admissions process.
For Women in Business Scholarships:
- Female candidates with excellent academic, professional and personal achievements and strong leadership ability.
For Professional Services Scholarship:
- Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding achievements and career progression, working for an internationally recognised professional services company (global leader), in one of the following roles: management consultant, accountant/auditor, architect, legal professional. This award is not open to IT consultants.
For Entrepreneurship Scholarship:
- Candidates with professional careers in entrepreneurship, demonstrating outstanding achievement in entrepreneurial careers with exceptional entrepreneurial flair creating and running a successful or growing business venture(s).
For Marketing Professionals Scholarship:
- Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding professional experience and achievements in marketing management roles for international brands or organizations.
For Energy Sector Scholarship:
- Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding professional experience and achievements, currently working in a senior role for a multi-national energy/oil & gas company.
For Military Leaders Scholarship:
- Manchester Business School has a long and successful history working with officers looking to move into new careers in non-military organisations. Our MBA alumni from the armed forces have been particularly successful in transferring their leadership skills to very successful post-forces careers. Open to UK/European (EEA) permanent residents with previous or current experience as officers in the armed forces. Candidates must have strong communication and networking skills, leadership characteristics and a commitment to promoting social and corporate responsibility in British/European society.
Manchester Excellence Scholarships: EU or EEA permanent residents with outstanding academic, professional and personal achievements and strong leadership ability.
To be considered, you need to be a EU or EEA permanent resident with indefinite leave to remain in the EU or EEA and also have been ‘ordinarily’ resident in the EU or EEA (i.e. the EU or EEA is your main place of residence) for a consecutive period of three years prior to the start of the Full-time MBA programme (26 August 2014).
For Young Potential Leaders Scholarships:
- The most outstanding applicants identified during the MBA Young Potential Leaders admissions process.
Field of study
Scholarship is provided to pursue MBA program at Manchester Business School, UK
How to apply
To be considered for this award, applicants will have to submit a complete application for the Full-time MBA to Manchester Business School of Manchester University. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadlines for scholarship application are: 3 February 2014, 3 March 2014, 1 April 2014, 1 May 2014, 2 Jun 2014 and 1 July 2014