Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor Scholarship is now open for international students. The scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship to outstanding students who wish to pursue their study in Macquarie University North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University Vice Chancellor Scholarship is designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Must have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have also achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Must have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Must commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Must commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Fields of study
The scholarship will be provided for students to pursue their study in the fields of Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
What the scholarship covers
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
How to apply
Please follow the steps below to ensure a hitch free application;
- You must first complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- You will receive a Macquarie University Student Number once your application has been processed, which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Next complete an online scholarship application form.
- Indicate on the MUIS application form whether you are applying for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Undergraduate or Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Postgraduate
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 30th June 2015