Macquarie University in Australia is offering country scholarships to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate study in the University. Under this scholarship, a specific amount will be provided annually to each successful student for 2016 or 2017 academic year.
Every year, Macquarie University awards lots of scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their study in their institution. This year, a good number of country scholarships will be awarded as partial scholarship. A total of AU$5000 will be awarded to each selected applicant annually towards tuition fees.
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of an African country.
- Must have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate study through an agent or online application system.
- Must have met Macquarie university academic or English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2016 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2016 or 2017.
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship for this course of study.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
Fields of study
All undergraduate and postgraduate study programs at Macquarie University, Australia.
What the scholarship covers
A total of AU$5000 will be awarded to each selected applicant annually towards tuition fees.
How to apply
You don’t need to apply directly to be considered for a Country Scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website. Visit the ‘how to apply’ section
Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The application deadlines application for Session 1, February is 31 January 2016. While that for Session 2, July is 30 June 2016.