Watson Institute at Lynn University in USA, is accepting applications for its Lynn University Merit Scholarships open only to Undergraduate Students to study in USA.
Lynn University is an American private university in Boca Raton, Florida founded in 1962. The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate’s, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees
The Merit Scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic session is selectively offered to scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their undergraduate studies at Watson Institute in Lynn University
The Scholarship is hosted USA
The Scholarship is designed for International Students.
- Work Study: Watson selectively offers a work study program for exceptional Watson Semester Incubator students with financial need. Work Study Scholars work 10 hours per week with the Watson team while enrolled and are awarded a $2,500 scholarship per semester to go towards their tuition.
- Crowdfunding: Admitted students have the option to fund part of their tuition through the Watson crowdfunding platform, in which Watson contacts support students through donations.
- Income Sharing Basics: Watson offers an innovative income sharing option for select candidates. Income sharing is a new way of financing higher education which ensures their alumni can both afford Watson and graduate without debt.
- Income Share Agreement (ISA) Table: Students who choose to Income Share a portion of their tuition can choose the amount that best suits them. Move slider to see ISA range.
- They are calling all next-gen innovators, leaders, and social entrepreneurs ready to pioneer their education.
- Those who can demonstrate a thread of social or environmental action running throughout their lives.
- Scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas
- While applications are now closed for the Fall 2018 programs, you can email [email protected] to learn more about their Extended Deadline policy.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below.
Deadline: applications date varies, check their website.