Bow Valley College is a public, board government university operating as a comprehensive institution under the post-secondary. The university offers varieties of diplomas depending on your area of study with amazing facilities and a chance of bagging a scholarship award.
In case of circumstances that might warrant refundment of funds, the university has a well organised department that makes sure cases such as that are well attended. But in light of Bow Valley tuition fee, it varies depending on your program of choice.
The fee is very much affordable for prospective potential students aiming to study at Bow Valley College. International students might pay the sum of $6000 to $10,000 as tuition fee per year. This includes school materials, access to tutor support and online Internet/computer. Bear in mind that textbooks aren’t included.
At Bow Valley College, the granting of admission especially to international students is certain provided the student is financial capable with all the relevant documents.
- A minimum of 65% in english and a credit in maths or any ither equivalent is a must have for aspirant.
- Or perhaps, a successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED) that consist of five tests with minimum scire of 520 in Literature and Art; writing skills, 520 minimum score and same for maths test.
- Having a satisfactory result on the BVC admission test is also a good option to consider.
How to apply
Is very important you pay keen attention to every details here to avoid misinformation.
A reputable platform to use is no doubt ApplyAlberta because of its consistency and repute in application process.
Step 1: Choose your program of study – Visiting the official Bow Valley College website to find out more about the program you want to study can be a great choice. Each program page contains important admission information such as;
- Admission requirement
- General program information
- Engish Language proficiency
- Start date and program lenght
- And approximate cost
Step 2: Submission of application –
Having choosen your program of study, you will be directed to the appropriate application.
- Career programs
- Academic upgrading program
- Continuing education
- Corporate readiness training program
- eCampus Alberta online course
- English as a second language (ESL) program.
Step 3: Gather your transcript –
If you’re applying to Bow Valley to obtain Alberta high school and post-secondary transcript from any institution which the applicant have attended.
Step 4: Pay the non-refundable application fee –
In other for BVC to process your application, you will have to pay the non-refundable application fee. You can pay online if perhaps, Alberta was used to apply. Your Visa or MasterCard can serve, but in case you don’t wish to pay online, go for the ‘pay later’ option.
Step 5: Receive confirmation or receipts of application –
Having paid the required application fee and your applications submitted, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of application within informations from the admission officer about the next step.