BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN RUSSIA
- Students get to acquire knowledge backed with experience in Russia, Research work and project management along with independent research supervised by lecturers are encouraged – this is a reality because Russia is recognized with innovation training and developing leaders in different works of life, Russian universities rank high in Global ranking.
- Affordable education – Studying in Russia is cheap compared to other countries in Europe. Living expense is also affordable as well.
- Russian universities do not require IELTS or TOEFL in form of an entrance examination but students get to take a mandatory one year education in Russian language. This is an advantage in future since Russian is spoken by over 240 million people worldwide and over 9 million foreigners speak Russian language.Preparatory courses are made available to teach international students and within a year students can enroll in state funded institutions. All of this is free of charge.
- Russian universities offers un-matched high level equipment in laboratories, sport centers and other university facilities are on-par with any other country in Europe. Study equipment’s and materials are considered part of learning in Russian institutions.
LOW TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
(1) Herzen University
Herzen State Pedagogical University is based in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The Herzen Univerity is reputed as one of the largest universities in Russia. The institution was set up as a public university. The University is known for providing cheap education to international students. A large number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses are available here
The tuition fee for undergraduate students ranges from $4000 – $6000 per year. The tuition fee for graduate students is from $2000 – $4000 per year.
- Health sciences
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Many other undergraduate and postgraduate courses
(2) Altai State University
Altai State University is equally one of the cheapest universities in Russia. It was established in 1973. Altai State University is a public university. It is located in Barnaul, Russia.
- Other arts subjects
(3) Southern Federal University
Southern Federal University is one of the affordable universities present in Russia. It is located in Rostov Oblast, Russia. It was established in 1915 as a public university. The other campuses of South Federal University are in Rostov – on – Don and in Taganrog. The number of students studying here is 44,889
- Applied Sciences
- Other undergraduate and postgraduate subjects
The international tuition fee for undergraduate courses in Russian language is from RUR 90000 – RUR 100, 000 per year. In English language the tuition fee is from RUR 110000 to RUR 125000 per year
(4) Kazan State Medical University:
Kazan State Medical University is located in Kazan, Russia. It was established in 1814 as a public university. It is one of the cheapest medical universities present in Russia. A large number of undergraduate and graduate medical programs are available here. The number of students studying here is 4000.
- Clinical research
The international tuition fee for medicine in English and Russian language is $4200 per year excluding other costs.
(5) Tomsk Polytechnic University
Tomsk Polytechnic University is one of the affordable universities present in Russia. It was established in 1896. It is located in Tomsk, Russia. There are a large number of undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs available here. The medium of instruction used here is both in English and Russian.
- Business Administration
- Applied Sciences
The international tuition fee for undergraduate courses is from 2400 euro to 3600 euro. The international tuition fee for masters in Russian language is from 2000 euro to 3300 euro.