Kasetsart University, Thailand is offering full masters scholarships to international students coming from low and middle income countries to pursue M.S English Program in Agricultural Resource Economics (ARE). The scholarship will cover tuition fee and a monthly research assistant stipend plus research expenditure and health insurance. The deadline for scholarship application is April 30th 2014.
The ARE international student scholarships offer 2014 new students from low-income and lower middle-income countries. The funds are to support tuition fee and monthly research assistant stipend including research expenditure and health insurance. ARE scholarship is available for two consecutive academic years of full-time graduate enrollment.
To apply for this scholarship, candidate must:
- Be accepted to M.S. in Agricultural and Resource Economics (English Program) at Kasetsart University in 2014.
- Come from World Bank low-income or lower middle-income countries. Please see the full list below:
Afghanistan, Gambia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bisau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Republic Dem Rep. Somalia, Central African, Kyrgyz Republic, South Sudan Chad, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Congo, Dem. Rep, Malawi, Togo, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Armenia, India, Samoa, Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe, Bolivia, Kosovo, Senegal, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Solomon Islands, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sri Lanka, Congo, Rep., Mauritania, Sudan, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Swaziland, Djibouti, Moldova, Syrian, Arab Republic, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Timor-Leste, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Georgia, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Ghana, Nigeria,Vanuatu, Guatemala, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guyana, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Honduras, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep. Indonesia, Philippines and Zambia
What the scholarship covers
- Tuition waiver for the whole two-year program
- 8,000 THB/month allowance for 24 months
- Up to 50,000 THB research expenditure
- 4,000 THB for health insurance for two years
- Maintain at least 3.5 GPA every semester
- One publication in Thailand Citation Index or Scopus within one year after graduation.
How to apply
The mode of application is by post. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for scholarship application is April 30th 2014.