The University of Melbourne, Australia, is inviting Undergraduate International and Australian Students in all study areas to apply for the Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships At University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Melbourne’s main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Benefits: Up to $5,000 – $10,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
Nationality: International and Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: International and Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria : To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a female undergraduate student living at Janet Clarke Hall
- Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of the information provided in their application, their academic transcript, and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
How to Apply: Apply via the College website. The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Deadline: December 1, 2018